House of Praise recognizes children as a valuable part of the church family. The children’s work at House of Praise aims:
• To provide a safe, caring environment where children can grow in friendship together.
• To help children enter into and grow in their relationship with God.
• To help children learn about, and enter into God’s purpose for their life.
• To draw children into all aspects of church life.
We do this through:
• Spirit led worship and prayer
• Bible based teaching
• Fun and games
• Drama, quizzes and more…
We have 3 age groups:
If you have any questions or if you would like to get involved in leading or assisting with the children’s work, please .